2008-09-11

security envelope#05

My wife and I went to a picnic on a beautiful sunny day.
There was green that spread out to the horizon. We had the ham and cheese sandwich that my wife made in the morning. We took a walk for a while together. I really loved the way she smiled at me while she was collecting flowers to take home.
Then we encountered a lion. The lion was a very hungry one, and it started chasing us. So my wife and I ran as fast as we can to get a way from the lion. I saw a river in front of us, and there was a little piece of wood that was placed across the river. I ran to the other side of the river and took the wood piece off from the banks so that the lion cannot cross the river. As soon as I realized, my wife was still on the other side of the river. The piece of wood floated away. And I could only stare at it until I could not see it any more.

a confession#036

No comments: